Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Dear Dr. Betrayal



Jeanette's response to the letter from the hospital that enabled a gynecologist to forever change   her life.                                             

                  She did not and will not keep quiet. 



Dear Dr Betrayal

I was asked to share with everybody the meaningful impact your selfproclaimed heroes have had on my life. 

Along with this letter they've also asked me to a identify the Doctor who has made a difference in my life and pay tribute to him. I would like everyone to know that the doctor who changed my life was Dr. Betrayal. I would like to pay tribute to his deceitfulness, because without it and his untruths I never would have lost my uterus. Luckily for me I have constant pain all day and night to remind me that it was Dr. Betrayal who made the difference in my life. It's the look of inconvenience in his face that brought me solace on those painful sleepless nights, thank you doctor. He has deflecting down to a science, and has made it an art form. His ability to diagnose a problem with absolutely no test and without putting his hands even on your body is amazing. He was able to tell me I had (IC)Interstitial Cystitis and that it was causing me my pain. Of course he had to be right. What else could it be? It couldn't be that he ripped out my uterus when all he was supposed to do was remove a fibroid. Or could it? I almost forgot I was asked to make a donation but I don't need to Dr. Betrayal told me that by stealing my uterus he was able to put his kid through college. I would like to take this time to say you're welcome, think of me as your personal lab rat and my mutilated body your creation. I would like to add that Betrayal’stechniques and bed side manner are reminiscent of the Josef Mengele school of medicine.

Jeanette

4 Comments:

At May 25, 2017 at 7:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is truly a shame that the one specialty meant to preserve women's health is actively and knowingly destroying it. These gynecologists have lost sight of their purpose. They have ignored the "Do no harm" rule and instead have hurt women for financial gain. This is truly sickening.

 
At July 12, 2017 at 2:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This letter conveys how I feel and is beautifully written. I lost my life as I knew it on Nov 2, 2010 and will live in pain forever. I have a long time to suffer, as I am now 54. Dr's have lost their moral compass. They only support one another in order to protect themselves from being sued for the harm they do unto women. Modern medicine - I don't think so. The only way to stop this maddness is to require, by law, that all women who have a hysterectomy take a course that details all of the information on this site. Then have a minimum waiting period before proceeding with surgery, if they still choose that option.

 
At February 9, 2018 at 9:30 PM , Blogger June Gardner said...

Never in my worst nightmare did I ever think the most evil and dangerous people to cross my path would have "Dr" in front of their names. Never in my life did I ever believe that doctors would fabricate cancer to slaughter my healthy female organs which NEVER gave me a scrap of trouble in the 58 years I had them fully intact... Tragically I learnt the hard way that the medical establishment is full of rotten apple, especially in the gynaecological industry who target healthy women for personal gain. This happened to me in Melbourne, Australia and is rampant in the Western World. If one single person had said to me before I stepped into a gynaecologist's office that 90% of ALL their procedures are UNNECESSARY, ESPECIALLY HYSTERECTOMIES, I WOULD NEVER HAVE ALLOWED THESE CRIMINALS TO TRICK AND BUTCHER ME FOR PERSONAL GAIN... Fabricating cancer is one of the dirty tricks these charlatans use to frighten healthy women into unnecessary radical hysterectomies. And sometimes they will remove the appendix and lymph nodes as well as the bigger the mutilation, the more the mutilator gets revered and paid...

 
At September 20, 2023 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Sambhavi Arya said...

This article is such a valuable resource for women's health. It's so important that we prioritize our well-being, and this piece provides excellent insights and tips. I especially appreciated the section on self-care practices; sometimes, we forget how crucial it is to take time for ourselves in our busy lives. Keep up the great work, and please continue sharing more informative content like this!

Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Surgery

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home